Major Project - Research#3 - Shape|Sketch

Friday 24 February 2012
Found a wonderful book. A lot of useful things not only for the eye, but for the mind too.
 I'm going to take gothic architecture as a base, but instead of sculptures and columns of specific period I'm going to take bones, sculptures of famine...

Sketch#1
I will try to push this idea as further as I can. I also decided that after I design the whole structure I'm going to damage it and make a lot of decays, because the Famine should be a sick, unhealthy person, almost dying.

I also had an idea about environment. The burned fields, farms and died trees could work really well. First of all,  burned fields tell us about Famine. Secondly, the burned things are black and the horseman's color is also black.

0 comments:

Post a Comment